Thursday, February 03, 2011

09.04.2008 - Before the Biopsy

From Julian's COTA Journal

I've just arrived at RMH. Tomorrow (Friday) is Julian's 3 month protocol biopsy. It was supposed to be two weeks ago, but he wasn't feeling well, so it was postponed. It's late and Julian is asleep. Still snoring heavily. We're going to give him some Claritin and see if it makes a difference.

Tomorow will be a long day. Stacy will check Julian and I in at 8:00. Julian will have his monthly anti-rejection med infusion. At 11:00 he'll go in for the actual biopsy. After he comes out, he has to lay still for 8 hours. So, he and I will be in the day hospital watching Pixar flicks and napping until dinner time.

Cheryl is here now too for her 3-month checkup. Things have gone well as far as I've heard. As Julian and I are hanging out at the hospital, Stacy will be taking Cheryl back to the airport.

It's late and I'm tired. Tomorrow's a big day. Please pray all goes well.

Thanks.

David